Sunday, November 21, 2010

Prom Dresses Under 50 Dollars Online

THE HIGH PRICE OF FISH. WHO PROTECTS WHERE WE GO?

Caracas, November 21, 2010
Impunity for exercise


estate scam Much has been written in recent weeks about the housing bubble that burst in our country as a result of criminal dealings by a group called Developers, Real Estate, Business or whatever you call them, duly accompanied by another criminal group composed of no less unscrupulous bankers that allowed the realization of these crimes.

This time, though I am not affected by this barbaric, I know very closely the hardship this has caused a large group of fellow near THOUSAND FAMILIES (discussed, although I can not confirm this due to lack of precision), the vast majority or people intending to live near an area known as Hacienda Valencia Cuji, Tocuyito jurisdiction, and others developing a course called Private Residential Villas San Sebastian, located to the left side of the road from the town of Valencia in a north leads to San Diego today Intercommunal Avenue San Diego, San Diego City Council, both projects failed in the State Carabobo.

In the above cases and in others that were originally promoted by a company called MERCAINMUEBLES, CA, started a continuum of damage to the purchasers of such property rights to be built since 1994, in other words, 16 (sixteen), that these families are waiting Venezuelan Justice and the case remains unsolved to date despite many efforts made in public (INDEPABIS, ATTORNEY, COURT, CICPC), so many of them led to this inaction, omission, delay or neglect, many of these families have lost credibility in the justice system and also the worst, with its reluctance to continue the struggle, partly allowed to remain impunity on crimes committed against their family heritage. is elementary that many of these actions obey situations caused delay with the firm intention to make the exhaustion, boredom and fatigue of those involved and thus gain ground for impunity and judicial chicanery by misappropriating the monies with sacrifices these families disbursed.

I commented in this paper I know of good sources because I have corresponded in some cases (only 42 families) affected provide professional advice on updating for inflation of depleted funds, so I think properly and I have encouraged these compatriots who remain in their complaint and do not abandon their rights to be compensated financially and morally to those who have curtailed their access to decent housing.


solidarity health and REVOLUTIONARY. JUST
BUSTAMANTE CH.
Master of Business Administration. Certified Public Accountant

TSU office referred Costs. Justobustamante@hotmail.com

http://justobustamante.blogspot.com
@ justobustamante


0 comments:

Post a Comment