Friday, December 24, 2010
Imaging Brazilian Wax
Caracas, December 24 2010
Cardinal Jorge Urosa Savino called on those in the Government "to take into account the very great responsibility they have to history and to God."
I think that Mr. Urosa is seeing another movie in which the protagonist, because in the world knows that these characters and the Church hierarchy in general are handpicked, so that might be in the dictatorship to which he refers, that being chosen by more than 7 million votes for Constitutional President of the Bolivarian Republic of VNEZUELA, is not any act dictatorial. Now I think also refers to the Dictatorship of the pedophile priests that he and his clique cover up, not only here but around the world, that as far as they alone have received exemplary punishment to the appropriate authorities actions precisely because these shameless pandering cassock dresses seeking attributed the rating of good, the bad and the divine, which I think is great because they have no moral authority to criticize. Great responsibility to history of the them are fakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment