Monday, April 25, 2011

Red Eye How Long Does It Last

THE DIARY OF A DAY IN SANTO DOMINGO

's five o'clock in the morning, I wake up the sound of the horn of a taxi whose driver looks for the client. In truth, I do not know why modern drivers do not look at the number of the residence where they were called. No, prefer to walk the streets to the sound of the horn and waking residents.

I have no choice but up. I decide to wash up to regularly exercise, with the aim of "making hours" to leave for work.

In my walk, I see a lady connecting the water pump for collection of vital fluid, but where your neighbor's precious liquid spills out of his tank, called attention to the owner, he answers: "In my field when prey are filled with water must bounce "... What answer! It is painful as this, there are many, and in times of drought pay up to $ 500.00 for delivery by truck or ask their neighbors.

Following the tour, I see a neighbor throwing three bags of garbage to the site that faces your neighbor; I express my outrage and he claims that someone left in front of his house and decided to put them there, but it is not true because I saw when out of his house. Much irresponsibility and disrespect! Precisely, this gentleman, on one occasion, complained that his house was facing a gap because the clogged filter. That's life!

Finished my walk, turn on the television, the headlines are: "They appear dead three young men in a province", "Two criminals killed a young man to strip him of his motor," "Military murderous jealous wife and then himself "" police confrontation last two, "" Two children die charred. " I did not expect the details of those sad news, just wondering, why, why so much bad news, why we live like this?

After leaving for my work, I stop at the corner waiting for the green light. Vendors are on top of phone cards, camphor, the beggars with their raw material (children) on their hips. My glass front receives a wet sponge. He criticizes the author of this outrage lady and she blesses me with a barrage of profanity and insults. What a thing! Noto

an SUV with an official license plate, red crosses, a law AMET stops, the driver shows what looks like an identification; "Follow," says the official, and hog-faced, Mr. Driver was expressing his anger, as if the crime was the agent.

When the green light, I try to start the march but it was not possible because two "flying" were parked in the middle of the track apart and waiting passengers. AMET agents looked indifferent in spite of the speaker protestants. Drivers had to wait for the next traffic light cycle to continue to our destinations. These "parents" have immunity before the law 241. What we demand the installation of traffic lights if not respect them?

turn on the radio to hear my favorite station and prevent pollution, negativity, gossip and discomfort that emit other, and in which everyone believes with the right to successes and blunders, skills and ignorance.

Well, the fact is that I stopped the "tuning" for believing hear something of interest, but that is, false alarm, just listened to the chorus: "We call on the president ..."... A Statement Participatory ..."; demand ... ... protest ...". There

rights and duties but the latter have been avoided. "Modern society," said Manon, has stifled the sense of duty. "

I get to my work, I do not sit well, when someone makes comments about her enjoyment of the weekend, alcohol, women showing their new phone.

In the small waiting room, were two gentlemen in suits and ties, of those who give away their secrets to the present by referring to his lungs, boasting, they argued, its virtues, skills and grandstanding in the media. Want to chat with the president of the institution, identifying themselves as graduates Pet the pup and Liquito Juan Gutierrez, zonal and council leaders alternates.

Later he entered the office of President, interrupting the application for a loan of three hundred dollars, to throw gasoline on his car, which made him the person who much enjoyed the weekend.

Some believe that the economic riches is an obligation, not a condition, and try to make it possible to register on consumerism and ostentatious fictitious at the same time is hypocrisy.

I searched some states the bank. Way there, a messenger of filled (delivery) that was traveling at high speed on its noisy engine runs over a lady.

is normal to see distributors, provided on time and shorten the road, moving opposite path on the sidewalks, cars intercept. Often lacking muffler and helmets. Then

onlookers crowded and traffic was paralyzed. A man driving a SUV, despite its apparent age 55, issued a strident music, and in front of their "SUV" displaying a badge that identified her profession, he was the knot of traffic. This irritates rudeness, confronts and causes loss of time and fuel.

If some "professionals" and military, showing their titles and ranks, and to understand how ridiculous it is laughable that this type of advertising. It seems that no such identification is nothing. "When the wagon is gonna sound very empty."

After the cares of the day and finish my work, on my way home, a desperate person called my phone so that I contact the police, as two criminals on a motor-115 XL had assaulted his sister.

The victim was held at gunpoint with a gun, slapped and then thrown to the pavement; undertaking, these undesirables, fleeing with his wallet, cell phone and wedding ring.

There were a colonel, two lieutenants and several enlisted to investigate the details.

was very tired and decided to go to bed early. After falling asleep I got a great fear of a neighbor, because of the scandal caused by the horn of his car.

At dawn, we must give thanks to God, vehemently, to escape unharmed and see new once the sun of a new day.



De Ramón Antonio P. Ocumárez

0 comments:

Post a Comment